Hey all – I’ve just published a new adventure on DriveThruRpg for only $2!
Here is the description:
The daughter of a prominent resident has been kidnapped and the Jademi (clan of nomadic half-elves) are suspected. An angry mob exacts revenge against non-humans and their sympathizers. While providing security for the ransom payment, the party is ambushed and discovers that the Jademi have been framed by the Fallen Sons (human supremacists who seek to incite a racial civil war). The party must infilitrate their camp in an ancient tomb to gather evidence of their guilt and end the riots.
Although this adventure was designed such that it could be placed into virtually any campaign world with minimal modifications, it also serves as the follow-up to DNMM-02 “What Killed the Stiner Boy” and will lead into future adventures in Mistwick. The politics of the town and many of its inhabitants will become important NPCs and adventure hooks in the future.
This adventure is the third in a new campaign world (Mistwick Marshes) where the spirits of an ancient elvish civilization still roam the muggy swamp and don’t take kindly to those who seek to loot their ruins. Settlers on the frontier face constant perils from dangerous monsters, insidious witches, and roaming barbarian gangs.
With this Purchase you get:
- An Adventure book (16 pages) that includes:
- Complete Stat Blocks for all creatures and GM Reference Maps as close to the description of the encounter as possible.
- A Map Book (22 pages) that includes:
- Ready to Print, scaled (5′ = 1″) letter sized, multiple page PDFs in color for all combat encounters. No need to mess with printer settings – just print, cut the white margins, and glue/tape together so that the overlapping parts match for a seamless map.
- This includes a regional map of the Mistwick Marshes and a village map for Estermere.
- Zip file contains:
- Full sized JPGs for all encounters to use with your favorite VTT or to take to your local print shop.