I’ve just published the 4th adventure in my Mistwick Marshes Campaign Setting. Its on sale right now at Drive Thru Rpg for only $3!
Here’s the Description:
3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4 PCs of levels 3-5
The party is propositioned to clear the road to a new settlement site at Lake Rania. They are also separately tasked with seeking out an oracle rumored to still be alive in the ruins of an ancient elvish temple nearby. Their patron hopes to learn the identity of the mastermind behind a rash of crimes against racial minorities in the town. Unfortunately, the temple has partially sunk into the lake (rendering the entire first floor under water) and the oracle has been transformed into a hideous Medusa. Should the party escape this underwater tomb, they must still face its ghostly guardians who wish to keep its secrets buried. Finally, upon their return to the town, they will be ambushed by a cult of human supremacist who wish to use their death as a justification for a war against racial minorities in the region.
Although this adventure was designed such that it could be placed into virtually any campaign world with minimal modifications, it also serves as the follow-up to DNMM-03 “Don’t Blame the Mob” and will lead into future adventures in Mistwick. The politics of the town and many of its inhabitants will become important NPCs and adventure hooks in the future.
This adventure is the fourth in a new campaign world (Mistwick Marshes) where the spirits of an ancient elvish civilization still roam the muggy swamp and don’t take kindly to those who seek to loot their ruins. Settlers on the frontier face constant perils from dangerous monsters, insidious witches, and roaming barbarian gangs.
With this Purchase you get:
- An Adventure book (22 pages) that includes:
- Complete Stat Blocks for all creatures and GM Reference Maps as close to the description of the encounter as possible.
- A Map Book (135 pages) that includes:
- Ready to Print, scaled (5′ = 1″) letter sized, multiple page PDFs in color for all combat encounters. No need to mess with printer settings – just print, cut the white margins, and glue/tape together so that the overlapping parts match for a seamless map.
- This includes the main Temple map (2 floors) and 2 encounter maps (both available with or without the grid.
- Zip file contains:
- Full sized JPGs for all maps to use with your favorite VTT or to take to your local print shop.
And here is my One-Page Dungeon Entry (2015) that inspired the adventure: