I’ve just released a Christmas/Holiday themed adventure at DriveThruRPG.com! It only costs $2 and contains the following maps. See below for the adventure description.
3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4 PCs of levels 2-4
After an odd encounter with an unusually tall and fat elf, the party is unexpectedly transported to the Village of Northwich. Although they are not aware of it, they have been enlisted by Santa Claus to liberate one of his workshops from his rival Krampus. While in Northwich, the party will learn that the children of the village have mysteriously disappeared. After a short search and battle with some evil snowmen, they discover a cabin in the woods and the secret workshop beneath it. Unfortunately, it has been taken over by Krampus and his evil elf minions who have not only enslaved the children, but also transformed all that is joyful about the holiday season into a horror show (giant gingerbread men, swarms of toys, and evil reindeer). Can the party liberate the children and save the holiday season before it is too late?
This holiday adventure is designed for 4 characters of levels 2-4 who seek to enjoy a light-hearted and humorous game filled with corny puns and good cheer.
With this Purchase you get:
- An Adventure book (10 pages) that includes:
- Complete Stat Blocks for all creatures (including Krampus) and GM Reference Maps as close to the description of the encounter as possible.
- A new magic item (Magic Music Box)
- Battlemaps for a wilderness encounter and a cave workshop.
- A Map Book at the end of the Adventure book (29 pages) that includes:
- Ready to Print, scaled (5′ = 1″) letter sized, multiple page PDFs in color for all combat encounters. No need to mess with printer settings – just print, cut the white margins, and glue/tape together so that the overlapping parts match for a seamless map.
- Zip file contains:
- Full sized JPGs for all encounters to use with your favorite VTT or to take to your local print shop.